IPISC's Webinars are a convenient way for you to learn more about
patent insurance from the comfort of your office or business.
Please sign up for one of our upcoming Webinars!!!
- Jan 17 (Wed.), 2pm Eastern Standard Time
- Feb 21 (Wed.), 2pm Eastern Standard Time
- Mar 21 (Wed.), 2pm Eastern Standard Time
- Apr 18 (Wed.), 2pm Eastern Standard Time
- May 16 (Wed.), 2pm Eastern Standard Time
A variety of topics are discussed that introduce you to the usefulness and cost effectiveness of IP insurance:
- Statistics on frequency and cost of IP litigation
- Risks facing your company and your customers
- IPISC's ample product line to cover all of your IP risks
- General policy features and sample premiums
- Case studies of successful IPISC policy holders
Click here, for a copy of the
(17MB), a 35 page review of the contents of the Webinar, packed
with lots of useful information, such as "What is IP insurance?"
and "What are the risks and costs of IP litigation?". Along
with examples of policy prices, case studies and more - learn
how to cost-effectively protect your business!
Click here for a recording of our: March 2017 Webinar, and a more recent Webinar with some good questions: May 2017 Webinar.